scheme-d is a tiny Scheme interpreter. Small and easy scripting for your D application.
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
scheme-d is an incomplete Scheme interpreter in D for an easy embeddable language.
A small part of R6RS is supported:
- Types: double, string, bool, list, symbol, and closure (Scheme functions or D callbacks)
- pre-defined operations: https://github.com/p0nce/scheme-d/blob/master/source/schemed/environment.d#L51
- special forms: https://github.com/p0nce/scheme-d/blob/master/source/schemed/eval.d#L47
A large part of R6RS is unsupported:
- vectors (list is already implemented with D slices)
- Scheme literals syntax for float, string or chars
- Scheme numerical tower. Only double is provided
- char type
- \x escape sequence in strings
- symbols have too lax a grammar, should respect Extended alphabetic characters